The Turbo Tero means one thing: you’re going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this adventure-ready suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you’ll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?
Looking for a commuter you can take touring? A touring bike that can haul cargo? This is it. In a word, the Tero is unstoppable. Off-road capable wheels and tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a full-on suspension fork can transform every ride into an adventure, whether you’re on dirt roads or cruising through the concrete jungle.
POWERFUL: It’s you, only faster. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and amplifies your effort up to four times for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Both body position and handling are optimized to deliver everything the rider needs: comfort, confidence, and control. Reign in your speed with hydraulic disc brakes and stay in control with larger tires that offer more traction for turning and stopping on any terrain.
TURBO: The heart of the Tero is its Turbo technology. The advanced and integrated electric bike system delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, and more.
SECURE: Tero has anti-theft on lock. Thwart would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so nobody can turn the motor back on without your personalized pin. For additional protection, lock the battery in the bike or take it with you to make bike thieves miserable.
SILENT: Turbo Full Power Motor provides smooth, quiet, and seamless amplification for a quiet ride on any terrain.
The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E Motor and 530 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 3.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
- Specialized app and MasterMind- Specialized app allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
- Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail.
- Turbo System Lock – Use the Specialized app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
- Long-Range – With a ride-anywhere range, go up to 68 miles (110 km) or 5 hours on a single charge (eco mode).